- Does footer go inside body?
- What is the difference between main and body in HTML?
- Should NAV be inside header?
- Should Aside be inside main?
- Does NAV go inside main?
- What does footer do in HTML?
- What does semantic HTML mean?
- Does main go inside body?
- How do I fix a footer at the bottom of the page?
- What are the four main tags in HTML?
- Where does main go in HTML?
- Does the header go in the body?
- Is NAV tag necessary?
- What does UL mean in HTML?
- What is main used for in HTML?
Does footer go inside body?
The tag in HTML is used to define a footer of HTML document.
The footer tag is used within the body tag..
What is the difference between main and body in HTML?
The main content area consists of content that is directly related to or expands upon the central topic of a document or central functionality of an application. … The body element represents the content of the document.
Should NAV be inside header?
5 Answers. It’s completely up to you. You can either put them in the header or not, as long as the elements within them are internal navigation elements only (i.e. don’t link to external sites such as a twitter or facebook account) then it’s fine.
Should Aside be inside main?
You can of course still place aside in main , but it will be related to the nearest sectioning element parent of main . Yes, it is semantically ok to have